Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can anyone recommend a decent graphics card. I can't seem to get my Sapphire HD 5770 to run on my machine. Or can someone help get my Sapphire HD 5770 to run or point me in the right direction? I running a ASUS mobo P7P55D-E Pro, OS 10.6 software, 20" apple display.

(I hope you meant 5750...)
I guess you could go for a 5770? It really depends on your needs. Apple now officially supports the 5870, so you could go for that as well, if you need a little extra oomph.
Someone (not me) should also be able to help you get your 5750 to work, if you give details on your setup.

Tahna said:
I guess you could go for a 5770? It really depends on your needs. Apple now officially supports the 5870, so you could go for that as well, if you need a little extra oomph.
Someone (not me) should also be able to help you get your 5750 to work, if you give details on your setup.

What is the best solution for 5750? Just bought 5750 yesterday and spend all night setting it up but no luck.

thaksa said:
Tahna said:

What is the best solution for 5750? Just bought 5750 yesterday and spend all night setting it up but no luck.

vapor-x 5770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back