Contribute
Register

Gigabyte H370M DS3H - new install, no USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Thanks to iCloud I was able to access my backup.
Thanks a lot for your support! I´ll see how it compares to EFI Folder.

Unfortuntately no luck with your EFI. I suppose the RX580 does the job for your display. Do you also use the IGPU?
On my other hack I also run the RX580 without any issues for editing in FCPX.

Last edited:
I think the iGPU is in headless use to enable quick sync, but it does not show up under "About this Mac"
I still believe that the Hackintosh is not optimal. Right now I am struggling with getting an USB3 BluRay Disk Burner up and running. the ports all work but this burner is not showing up anymore. On my original MacBook Pro, no problem.
In the meanwhile I continue to use the Hackintosh but right now it's only a temporary solution until a new Mac Pro comes out. The new Mac mini is not so interesting for me. My only concern is that the prices will be extremely high.

Regards

Hi MartinJoop,

Sorry for the delay. Please find attached the EFI folder.

The only thing that is not yet working is the power down. When I power down the Hackintosh the computer switches off and restart shortly after, so I have to hit the power button. I tried various fixes but when I enable the ErP setting in the BIOS the computer does not start up any more and just run's through a power cycle.

But the rest is working fine, I hope you get your machine working as well.

Regards

Hello, i have the exact same motherboard with 8700 and rx 580, but I get a lot of problems to get USB 3 working : usbinjectall + patch does not work and hackintool usb section make a good kext but strangely the USB 3 that I get working don't work anymore after some restart... can't explain why...
I am under 10.14.2, can you share me your EFI to help me please ?

Hello, i have the exact same motherboard with 8700 and rx 580, but I get a lot of problems to get USB 3 working : usbinjectall + patch does not work and hackintool usb section make a good kext but strangely the USB 3 that I get working don't work anymore after some restart... can't explain why...
I am under 10.14.2, can you share me your EFI to help me please ?

Once I am back home tonight I will upload my EFI Folder. Right now I am no longer using the Hackintosh since I moved to an Mac Mini i7, with eGPU, however my Hackintosh is still working and I did not disassemble it yet.

Regards

Rainer

Once I am back home tonight I will upload my EFI Folder. Right now I am no longer using the Hackintosh since I moved to an Mac Mini i7, with eGPU, however my Hackintosh is still working and I did not disassemble it yet.

Regards

Rainer

Okay thank you a lot. But your hackintosh is under 10.14.2 ?
Thank you

Sorry for the delay. Here you go, please find attached my EFI Folder. Mind you I changed the serial number and did not check if this one is valid or taken already.
The EFI includes the SSDT-UIAC.aml for the USB ports from this board, I patched all ports from the backplate but only one of the USB Headers for my front ports. The patching is required to get ports wiring in USB2 and USB3 mode. Because the Mobo has so many USB ports without the patch the allowed 15 ports where all filled with USB2 ports with the consequence that no USB3 of any port was working.
As I said I am stopping with the Hackintosh since I now have a Mac mini with about the same performance using an eGPU. Yes it has a different price tag but it work in all circumstances and I don't have to mess around after every OS update.
Good luck with your build, I hope that the files below will help to get your system on the way.

Regards

R.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.4 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Okay thank you a lot. But your hackintosh is under 10.14.2 ?
Thank you

Yes it's an 10.14.2 build. The EFI was just uploaded, good luck.

Sorry for the delay. Here you go, please find attached my EFI Folder. Mind you I changed the serial number and did not check if this one is valid or taken already.
The EFI includes the SSDT-UIAC.aml for the USB ports from this board, I patched all ports from the backplate but only one of the USB Headers for my front ports. The patching is required to get ports wiring in USB2 and USB3 mode. Because the Mobo has so many USB ports without the patch the allowed 15 ports where all filled with USB2 ports with the consequence that no USB3 of any port was working.
As I said I am stopping with the mackintosh since I now have a Mac mini with about the same performance using an eGPU. Yes it has a different price tag but it work in all circumstances and I don't have to mess around after every OS update.
Good luck with your build, I hope that the files below will help to get your system on the way.

Regards

R.

Perfect thank you so much, I will test that asap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back