Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B250-M D2V
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
HD 630
Hi!

This is my first post and my first build too.

My build:

Mobo: gigabyte ga-b250m-d2v
CPU: I5 7400 3.0Ghz
Memory: 8Gb Kingston Fury 2400Mhz
Hard drive: Toshiba Sata3 1Tb
Video Card: Gigabyte RX 560 4Gb
Wifi: USB dogle rtl 8192
Blue ray Pioneer

Currently, I´ve got to install macos Sierra, ethernet works out of the box (I didn´t need to install any driver or kext), USB works aparently fine and WIFI works although I think I´ll have to install some different driver because its performance is very poor. I was not able to make sound working yet, but this is not important to me because I´ve got a peer of USB speakers which are compatibles with macos since Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
According some post I´ve read, RX 460 is suitable for macos. RX 560 I think is RX 460 updated. Has anyone got any idea how to do working this vieocard on macos sierra? I´ve been checking on Apple store and less the basic IMAC, the other two configurations hold AMD 555 pro and AMD 560 pro whose GPUs are Polaris 12 (I am not sure). So, Should I suppose that Amd RX 560 is natively supported on macos sierra 10.12.6?
At this moment I am using IGPU.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi guys!

I´ve just installed macos sierra 10.12.6 and i´ve got video acceleration. Although the video card shown by macos is a R9, macos Sierra detects properly 4gb VRAM and works fine. About my problem with the wifi, it has been solved just plugging the doggle in a different USB port: Now it is working as expected.
Currently I´ve just need some help with the sound card because there is no sound. Any idea about?
Thanks in advance.

P.D.: I had listened some comments that this mobo wasn´t not a good solution with macos but, the only problem at this moment is the sound, you don´t need any extra config to install it.

Hi Guys!

I´ve decided to buy a USB sound card due to the realtek limitation on gigabyte mobos. I plugged it and currently my hackingtosh is working with full sound. My device UNOTEC. You don´t need any extra setup because it is pulg & play. Great sound by 4.95 euros.

I´ve trying some games:

The Witcher II: Works as well as the Windows version.

By the way, I am waiting for macos High Sierra because I think it´ll have better support for 7th generation CPU.

Thanks.

Hi people!

Yesterday I got my video card working as an amd 560 pro. Before that, it was identified as a R9 and, although it worked fine, playing videos and games the image shown was a little bit dark. Now the video is perfect. To test the device performance I tried Mad Max game which needs a high end computer: I played the game at full hd with details in high and worked perfect.
Also, I got the internal sound card working, using HDMI output although the sound played was too much low. For that, I used voodooHDA. Today I´ll check the sound through the 3.5 jack connected to my sound bar. When I check that, I let you know the experience.

THanks for read!

Hi People!

Finally I´ve got all my hardware working on my computer . I´ve installed VoodooHDA last release and ehternet kexts, and mac os is working perfect. After I installed them, I´ve just had to restart my hackintosh and when I logged on, I just had to chose the output audio jack and to connect the ethernet device to my home router.

I think this mobo is very easy to setup to run mac os. The options on bios are standard as other mobos and I just had to change two option on clover bootloader:

1.- Inject intel hd gt630
2.- no msi mobo

If you are planning to build a hackintosh with an esay mobo to setup, do not hesitate and buy this one. It is a good solution because its price (65€) and easiness to config .

Thanks for read!

Last edited:
Hi bro, i have
gigabyte b250m-d2v
i7 7400 and 1050 TI 4 gb

Please link guide foto me ❤️ Tanxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back