Graphics
asd
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I'm looking for the settings for this motherboard. I have a GTX980 and 4790K cpu and a Corsair 512GB SSD + 16GB of Corsair 1333mhz RAM.

I feel like I have tried all the guides and still can't get Clover or Unibeast to work.

I've run into several users with the same questions, and no answers. If you haven't already gotten an answer.. or just given up (hopefully thats not the case!!!), try to update your BIOS.

Once I did that, it fixed all the issues with the unibeast install. After days of frustration with using multibeast for post install I feared using it would make things worse again. So I skipped Multi.
I have to keep the Uni flash drive plugged in to get it to boot, but Ive got a ton of USB drives.

If you want to try to get Multi to work for post install, let me know if you run into any issues!

Goodluckbro! :headbang:

Thank goodness. I have the same set up minus the graphics card and am having a really frustrating time getting this hackintosh to install. It's very inconsistent.

I've gotten as far as installing Yosemite and/or Mavericks but not able to get the drive to work after that.

Be more specific with the kind of problem you're having and maybe I can help you get past that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back