Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H Overclock not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi enthusiastic Hackintoshers!

Tried a bunch of settings but without succes. Still got some fuzzy errors like a mouse that travels with one mile per our and a very low Geekbench score.

@Xpamamadeus you've got the same hardware as I use, can u export your bios or settings? Are you having issues with USB or something familiar with my errors?

Thanks Xpamamadeus! So i guess is working...just trying to see it in about my mac....
With msrdumper i get 6 states from 34 to 46... So that´s correct right?

Hi enthusiastic Hackintoshers!

Tried a bunch of settings but without succes. Still got some fuzzy errors like a mouse that travels with one mile per our and a very low Geekbench score.

@Xpamamadeus you've got the same hardware as I use, can u export your bios or settings? Are you having issues with USB or something familiar with my errors?

Yes i have same hardware but i use completly diferent settings cuz i disable legacy (CSM) and i use diferent bootloader UEFI one called clover.
i dont have any single problem with oc settings or mouse or sleep.
I can post tomorow all u need if u wanna,but if u have windows they need to be installed in UEFi mode too or u will need to change bios settings every time u need get to windows or osx.
Soo my settings are completly UEFI based almost like real mac :D

Thanks Xpamamadeus! So i guess is working...just trying to see it in about my mac....
With msrdumper i get 6 states from 34 to 46... So that´s correct right?

Thats ok,but nt perfect since your cpu not going lower than 3.4ghz.

Ass far as i remember lowest multi using sandy bridge wass 16,but if u have good cooling then dont bother :D

U can make screenshot of bios settings,and u can save bios profiles to a file.

But your bios settings are really wrong since u have EIST disabled soo u dont have speedstep working means your cpu its working on max frequency-voltage all time.

Again i will post all that need be read for our setup to make things work like it schould.
"http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/86807-ml-native-ivy-bridge-cpu-gpu-power-management.html"

last time I took screenshots one of my externals would keep osx from booting properly, without going into specifics as long as I have the other 3 enabled speedstep does work and its showing up on hwmonitor as well 1.6GHz idle and it steps to 4.3GHz when I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back