Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys
Just fixing my Hackintosh up and cleaning up and tuning the install. Any advice on how I can get the HDMI to carry audio out as well on this mobo? The graphics card that i am using is a XFX nVidia GT240 1GB DDR3 and has a HDMI port on board (including a DVI port and a VGA port)

Dont know if this is a graphic card question or an Audio question. Hehe, either ways, please do help if possible.

Thanks

bump.

bump. Same inquiry here. Have a Ga-P55-USB3 on ATI HD5770 XFX ZNFC running on a custom "mac friendly" ROM.

Was browsing tonymacx86 Forum • View topic - Lion HDMI Audio - Part 2a: DSDT Edits/Discrete - AMD/Nvidia guide to set up HDMO out, I met the requirements however in the second step: DSDT edits, in my DSDT from the database doesn't have GFX0 or PEPG 'key words' in it. The guide wasn't explicit if there is no hope if both are missing, just indicating likely hood of HDMI audio out if one of them was missing

Anyways, any insight on HDMI out on a GA-P55-USB3 board?

bump. Same inquiry here. Have a Ga-P55-USB3 on ATI HD5770 XFX ZNFC running on a custom "mac friendly" ROM.

Was browsing tonymacx86 Forum • View topic - Lion HDMI Audio - Part 2a: DSDT Edits/Discrete - AMD/Nvidia guide to set up HDMO out, I met the requirements however in the second step: DSDT edits, in my DSDT from the database doesn't have GFX0 or PEPG 'key words' in it. The guide wasn't explicit if there is no hope if both are missing, just indicating likely hood of HDMI audio out if one of them was missing

Anyways, any insight on HDMI out on a GA-P55-USB3 board?
Yes HDMI audio works on that motherboard. If you don't have PEGP and GFX0, that is good. The HDMI audio edits add those devices. If either or both are present, it makes editing more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back