i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there, since I am a complete newbie with the Hackintosh thing, I struggle with some basics, I think. My Hackintosh monster has these hardware specs:
  • Gigabyte Z390 GAMING X Z390
  • Intel Core i9-9900K
  • Crucial SSD 2TB MX500
  • SAPPHIRE Pulse Radeon RX VEGA 56
  • Enermax LiqFusion 240mm
  • TP-Link Archer T6E WiFi Adapter
  • be quiet! Dark Power Pro P11 750W
  • G.Skill DIMM 64GB DDR4-2666
I followed the instruction and am finished with step 4 (after having to add some kex, switching from NVM to SSD and alter values with Clover configurator). After logging in the box it freezes right away, without having the chance to start with step 5. I read in another thread, that creating a meaningful problem report is really helpful but since I can not reach a terminal after having logged in, I feel quite stuck.

So what do you guys need to help me out with the issue? I other threads I read that removing some Kex (that are not needed or corrupt) helps. But what would be the best was to do that? Mount the SSD to another machine?

Hey there, since I am a complete newbie with the Hackintosh thing, I struggle with some basics, I think. My Hackintosh monster has these hardware specs:
  • Gigabyte Z390 GAMING X Z390
  • Intel Core i9-9900K
  • Crucial SSD 2TB MX500
  • SAPPHIRE Pulse Radeon RX VEGA 56
  • Enermax LiqFusion 240mm
  • TP-Link Archer T6E WiFi Adapter
  • be quiet! Dark Power Pro P11 750W
  • G.Skill DIMM 64GB DDR4-2666
I followed the instruction and am finished with step 4 (after having to add some kex, switching from NVM to SSD and alter values with Clover configurator). After logging in the box it freezes right away, without having the chance to start with step 5. I read in another thread, that creating a meaningful problem report is really helpful but since I can not reach a terminal after having logged in, I feel quite stuck.

So what do you guys need to help me out with the issue? I other threads I read that removing some Kex (that are not needed or corrupt) helps. But what would be the best was to do that? Mount the SSD to another machine?

• Add the MoBo|CPU|Graphics to the appropriate boxes and the rest in Other Hardware: Section of Account details .
  • If you do that, all the Important SPECS will be listed below your Login Name and Logo through out the posts and readers can find them easily to correlate with the issues in each thread and suggest the right troubleshoot. Otherwise they have to scroll up to this initial post at #1 to find them.
  • Your Profile has no SPECS listed below your login name and Logo[Check the Profiles of those answering your post to get a better idea]
    • It is also what the Forum Rules expect from all users.
I followed the instruction and am finished with step 4 (after having to add some kex, switching from NVM to SSD and alter values with Clover configurator).
  • Nobody really cares to go and check the number of the step you had finished or unable to go beyond; you have to clearly post what actually you had done and what your Monitor is showing following your last input with a photo of the screen image uploaded to support and supplement your message and to show to the readers what problem you are encountering.
  • If you have issues during installation, provide as much information about the components involved in installation [USB Installer Disk with its contained CLOVER and BIOS Options chosen to boot that disk]
  • Pointing finger to the "GUIDE" and stating you had followed "All the recommended BIOS options" may not get you anywhere.
    • Upload Clover from the USB as a zipped file.
      • For that you may use the bulleted steps -> #4
    • Uploaded BIOS Screen shots .
      • For steps->#33
  • In short, provide evidences to make your case and solve it fast with enthusiastic support from the Forum readers.

Updated my profile. I thought the steps where a common and known way, sorry for that assumption. I successfully installed, booted from USB, finish the Installation by creating a user account, etc. and now wanted to finalize by using MultiBeast. The Hackintosh freeze after having been logged in. No mouse movement possible.

Screenshots and files attached.

Attachments

• BIOS-startup.jpg
    BIOS-startup.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 117
  • BIOS-MIT-5.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-5.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 156
  • BIOS-MIT-8.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-8.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 98
  • BIOS-System.jpg
    BIOS-System.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 100
  • BIOS-MIT-2.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-2.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 136
  • BIOS-Power.jpg
    BIOS-Power.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 75
  • BIOS-MIT-12.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-12.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 77
  • BIOS-MIT-overview.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-overview.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 71
  • BIOS-MIT-3.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-3.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 70
  • BIOS-Chipset.jpg
    BIOS-Chipset.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 69
  • BIOS-MIT-10.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-10.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 70
  • BIOS-MIT-1.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-1.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 57
  • BIOS-MIT-6.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-6.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 63
  • BIOS-MIT-4.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-4.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 62
  • BIOS-MIT-7.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-7.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 59
  • BIOS-MIT-9.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-9.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 55
  • BIOS-Peripherals.jpg
    BIOS-Peripherals.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 61
  • BIOS-MIT-11.jpg
    BIOS-MIT-11.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 64
  • BIOS-BIOS.jpg
    BIOS-BIOS.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 74
  • BIOS-easy.jpg
    BIOS-easy.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 68
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
Updated my profile. I thought the steps where a common and known way, sorry for that assumption. I successfully installed, booted from USB, finish the Installation by creating a user account, etc. and now wanted to finalize by using MultiBeast. The Hackintosh freeze after having been logged in. No mouse movement possible.

Screenshots and files attached.
  • What type of Mose and Keyboard you have? PS/2? USB? Wireless? BT?
    • Assuming they are USB Mouse and Keyboard for this troubleshoot.
    • Assuming you have already removed and reinserted the mouse in the same USB port and tried other too.
  • Checked the uploaded BIOS screen images made with Camera.
    • BIOS_Peripherals_USB Not shown.[See annotated screen capture of your upload]
  • Checked CLOVER
    • kexts/Other looked OK. No cause found for current issue
    • config.plist_ACPI: no Patches , no Fixes [See edited image]
    • config.plist_Devices_ No USB injection or FixOnership [See edited image]
    • config.plist_Rt Variables_CsrActiveConfig: SIP is NOT Disabled with 0x67
  • Suggestion based on uploaded data:
  • Reboot > Del key>BIOS>Peripherals> USB > Enable Controllers.
  • F10 to save BIOS >Boot macOS USB installer as first boot device to CBM screen
  • Go to Options > PCI devices> [√] USB Ownership [√]USB Injection [√]Inject Clock ID (optional)
  • Go to ACPI Patching->DSDT fix mask ->[√]Fix USB
  • Return to CBM
  • Boot the Mojave System Disk to Login screen and check if you can use your USB Mouse and Keyboard
  • I don't use Multibeast. I usually create my USB installer fully customized for each of my computers and then copy& Paste its EFI folder to replace the 'dummy' EFI inside Mojave System disk's EFI partition. After rebooting the new Mojave System disk with pasted EFI, I fix any other remaining issues individually.

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Peripherals_USB not shown.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals_USB not shown.png
    859.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.ACPI.png
    2.ACPI.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.Devices..png
    3.Devices..png
    218.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.Rt Variables_CsrActiveConfig.png
    4.Rt Variables_CsrActiveConfig.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 132
Great! Thank you, th ACPI Patching -> DSDT fix mask -> Fix USB was the missing point. Now the system is installed and I have to fix all the things that are not working out of the box like the network, wifi, ....

Great! Thank you, th ACPI Patching -> DSDT fix mask -> Fix USB was the missing point. Now the system is installed and I have to fix all the things that are not working out of the box like the network, wifi, ....

• Glad it helped to fix the annoying Mouse failure at log in screen problem.

@bc9037885, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back