Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
right getting to the nitty and gritty i have the current spec'ed machine

gigabyte ga-x58-usb3
i7 950
ASUS GTX 680 DirectCU II
6GB ddr3 ram
2x 128 SSD - just spare drives for now
2x 2TB HDD will dual boot windows and mac os if possible with the custom bootloader

and before i start wiping my machine and jumping in just unsure on the following

1. anyone know what build i would be close to on the multibeast installation? e.g. 14.2 or so on
2. is my current spec'ed machine able to run mac OS with no performance downfall ? e.g. the GPU not being supported or something like that

any tips or advice would be golden before i start getting messy ;P

right getting to the nitty and gritty i have the current spec'ed machine

gigabyte ga-x58-usb3
i7 950
ASUS GTX 680 DirectCU II
6GB ddr3 ram
2x 128 SSD - just spare drives for now
2x 2TB HDD will dual boot windows and mac os if possible with the custom bootloader

and before i start wiping my machine and jumping in just unsure on the following

1. anyone know what build i would be close to on the multibeast installation? e.g. 14.2 or so on
2. is my current spec'ed machine able to run mac OS with no performance downfall ? e.g. the GPU not being supported or something like that

any tips or advice would be golden before i start getting messy ;P
moved to desktop support

right i have jumped in and im in the deep end here ive changed the bios with the correct settings for the x58 board and my drives have been wiped. but having a couple of issues

1- when the clover boot loader comes on for the installation i have no usb functionality so no mouse or keyboard repsonse....

2- sometimes moving the mouse around the usb ports i have life but then on the installation of the os using disk utility there is no hdds shown within the installation.

i currently have 2x 1tb dives 1x 250gb hdd and 2x 128gb ssd drives and none are seen by the installtion

what ive tried a number of times with disabling different features in the bios but still no joy any help would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back