Lenovo ThinkCentre M83
CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
WX5100
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,
I`ve got fully functional Ventura with everyting working at 100% with OpenCore bootloader.
I decided to buy Fenvi FV-HB1200 as I read it will work OOB.
Today I installed the card, WiFi works perfectly, Bluetooth is detected but not functional (under Windows everyting works).
Do you have any ideas hot to fix the issue?
I already tried to delete com.apple.bluetoth plist and reset nvram, but everything is same..
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 11.32.30.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 11.32.30.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 82
Do you have a USBPorts.kext for your system? Is the motherboard USB2 header port configured as Internal (255)?

The Bluetooth not working will most probably be down to a USB Port Configuration issue.

It could also be down to a simply mistake, i.e. you not plugging the USB cable in to the WiFi card and the other end of the cable in to a spare motherboard USB2 header port. I know, seems nonsensical to think that the USB cable wouldn't be used but it happens.

Actually, at last, it works OOB without any hacks or kexts, injections or whatever.
It was all my fault the way I already try to map mapped USBs.
I was mapping the USBs hundreds of times with the previous mapped USB kext and amls. So today I decided to make one last try and remove USBPort.kext and UIAC and USBX AMLs from my EFI folder. Then put only USBInjectall.kext.
I reboot and map USBs with hackintool by this way and VOILA! now everything works OOB!
So I hope that I`ll be useful with this post! Its all about 10 minutes of proper mapping!

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 8.42.21.png

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 8.47.11.png

So now I finnaly finish my project with 100% clean macOS Ventura, with working Hardware decoding at 100%, with OOB working WiFi and Bluetooth - AirDrop, ScreenMirroring everithing works, working sound at 100% and ect.

@bmas I have also same problem, I have also tried USB porting but it doesn't work. Here is screenshot of USB Device tree. can you help me shorting out this issue? Thanks!

3p830p1wuyha1.png

@jekingohel
Did you connect the short cable inside the box, one side to the Fenvi card and the other to the motherboard USB jumper?
Make a screenshot of Hardware --> Bluetooth

@jekingohel
Did you connect the short cable inside the box, one side to the Fenvi card and the other to the motherboard USB jumper?
Make a screenshot of Hardware --> Bluetooth
Yes I already connected the short cable.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 8.29.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 8.29.13 AM.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 51
Yes I already connected the short cable.
So, I`m 100% sure that you have two possible issues:
1. Bad hardware (less possible)
2. Bad USB Mapping - I think that your problem is here.
Just read carefully my post #3, how to map properly USB ports and you`ll see that everthing will be fine!

So, I`m 100% sure that you have two possible issues:
1. Bad hardware (less possible)
2. Bad USB Mapping - I think that your problem is here.
Just read carefully my post #3, how to map properly USB ports and you`ll see that everthing will be fine!
Thanks @bmas, can you share some article related to USB mapping? I use hackintool. I don't know what is correct way to do usb port mapping.

Thanks @bmas, can you share some article related to USB mapping? I use hackintool. I don't know what is correct way to do usb port mapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back