Contribute
Register

ExecutablePath in Config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats odd indeed since at the very beginning of the process I ran CPUID and got Kabey Lake with the processor and chipset numbers. By the way, is there anyway to cause the OC boot menu to hang longer so that I can study it more closely to select the correct option? I have about 10 choices and the type face is so very small due to the resolution it boots with apparently.Thanks

Attachments

• CPU-Z my system.PNG
    CPU-Z my system.PNG
    135 KB · Views: 43
Thats odd indeed since at the very beginning of the process I ran CPUID and got Kabey Lake with the processor and chipset numbers. By the way, is there anyway to cause the OC boot menu to hang longer so that I can study it more closely to select the correct option? I have about 10 choices and the type face is so very small due to the resolution it boots with apparently.Thanks
strange as this mentions whisky Lake:

I got the same processor and always gone with coffee lake

Amazing, so much for the OC guide “gathering file” given the different .aml file for these laptops?? Thanks for the tip, it’s not the least bit obvious!

Amazing, so much for the OC guide “gathering file” given the different .aml file for these laptops?? Thanks for the tip, it’s not the least bit obvious!
you are most welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back