Contribute
Register

Dual-Booting Win7 and OSX SL with Chameleon problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I have an Acer 5745G.... I have got most things working except for battery icon :(... VoodooBattery does work but it gives random kernel exceptions...

Any suggestions ? Have you faced the same.

Btw... sound works for me... I just need to use VHDA, sleep the system (it doesnt sleep but comes out it), after this sound works fine for me.

-Rock

Voodoo Battery Icon works fine for me on my 5745, VoodooHDA sound doesn't work though. I have tried everything I can think of. It always just crackles and cuts out.

Hi ppl,
First off, this may be the wrong place to ask, but i have an Acer Aspire 5745G also, but i cannot even install OS X 10.6.0? I run the setup in verbose mode (-v) and see lines of code screaming past, but then it shows a grey screen and then restarts my laptop. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone please tell me what they have done, or at least send me somewhere that can help me?

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but thanks in advance :)
Cheers
Me :)

I also have an Acer 5745G, Dual -Boot with Win7 & SL 10.6.4 running. I will like to know how to get:
Sound:
Wireless Network:
Touch Pad, working.
Thanks a mil...

A340 said:
I also have an Acer 5745G, Dual -Boot with Win7 & SL 10.6.4 running. I will like to know how to get:
Sound:
Wireless Network:
Touch Pad, working.
Thanks a mil...

Ditto A340! if anyone could share how to get the sound working, I might just be able to stop pulling my hair out! Thanks in advance to any who can help!

Will post again for assistance.
Can someone that got,
Sound : WiFi & TouchPad working on ACER 5745G, with SL 10.6.4, kindly explain, what Kext, and the version, they were able to have success with.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back