Graphics
Intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Installed OSX Lion first and then Windows 8 on same drive ( separate partitions ).

when I boot up the system it defaults to Windows 8 as I installed that last being a newbie.

can I ask how you reinstall Chimera so that you can pick which partition to load on start up please..

thanks in advance.

Installed OSX Lion first and then Windows 8 on same drive ( separate partitions ).

when I boot up the system it defaults to Windows 8 as I installed that last being a newbie.

can I ask how you reinstall Chimera so that you can pick which partition to load on start up please..

thanks in advance.

Boot with the UniBeast USB installer, select your OS X icon to boot. At desktop either run MultiBeast and select only the Chimera to install or download and run the stand alone Chimera installer.

Same problem here. 8.1 boots fine so I need the boot loader fixed with chimera/chameleon to get back mav but how? What are the steps to repair? I used legacy mode with achi to install win 8.1 pro after mav had been booting.

Same problem here. 8.1 boots fine so I need the boot loader fixed with chimera/chameleon to get back mav but how? What are the steps to repair? I used legacy mode with achi to install win 8.1 pro after mav had been booting.

Boot your installed partition using your Unibeast USB.

Ya know I did that 2 hrs earlier and it booted to the installer. I must have chose wrong because I did it again after your suggestion and I ran MB to success with 2 boot choices resulting as it should. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back