- GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3
- Intel Core i5 2500K (3.3 GHz)
- Fractal Design Define R3, Black Pearl
- Kit Dual Channel DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-12800, CAS 9
- SSD Corsair Force F120, 120 Go, SATA II
- ZS Series 550W, OCZ
- Graveur DVD LG GH22LS70, Bulk, Noir

After some crash (fail to select correct items in MultiBeast), I find with somes posts in the Forum the correct selection (attachments). Thanks to tonymac and his team and the forum to provide us mac on PC :)

My new Hackintosh works great, but I notice somes "bugs". If I connect my RJ45 cable after boot, I can't catch an DHCP adress from my box. But if the cable is connect before no problems.

Sometimes, Mac OS freeze, and I can just move my mouse...I think it come from my SSD...but I reconstruct my mac from a timemachine backup on a HardDrive and I always have those freezes. It's random, I didn't succeeded to find a way to identify the bug. I didn't find big explications in the log...

After some research, maybe it can be Tuxera NTFS...

Maybe someone have a better idea ?

Thanks

Attachments

• install 1.tiff
    216.6 KB · Views: 260
  • install.tiff
    222.8 KB · Views: 241
Look at my Zorro build description and the HD3000 setup and the MultiBeast configuration. I have two Z68X-UD3H motherboards which work w/o problems.

Hey Stork,

I forget some informations in my previous post. I use F9 Bios version with the DVI port and I have some artifacts.

After some research on the forum, I read almost all pages of your thread. And I (had) -> add (sorry terrible mistake) FakeSMC plugins and SSDT to my multibeast configuration.

I read in your thread you have not artifacts but Mate94 have. So I made some research on HD3000 bugs. And I found this http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55878&start=10 and I follow saintmac instructions.

For now, almost my artifacts are gone and no freeze (after an afternoon). SO maybe a part of my problem is solve.

Thanks for your answer.

Hi,

After somes research and somes tests, I touch the graal :)

I upgrade my MB to F12 (I didn't succeed to flash UEFI).
I use DSDT and Z68X-UD3H-B3 Tool (sources : http://www.osx86.net/view/2463-gigabyte_z68x-ud3h-b3_pack.html) and no freezes, no artifacts since two days.
It seems, the artifacts & freezes come from the GPU when is under stress (youtube, video,...)

Voilà !

Hi,

I have made some update.
I have flashed UEFI, it's pretty sexy :)

I add my old Gigabyte X1650XT in my hackintosh with this files :
http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3094
It works good for now (but Dual doesn't work =( ).

I've just one problem, the sound works with Voodoo HDA and not with ALC889 kext. There's problem to use Voodoo driver ?

I just finished a fresh installation of Mountain Lion 10.8.2 on a test HDD partition in my Zorro system. I followed tonymacx86 UniBeast Installation Guide to the letter. All works like it's suppose to do. I have no, repeat, no artifacts with HD3000 no matter how hard I throw a HD YouTube or other video. (This maybe due to Zorro's i7-2600K processor.) The Mt Lion install even has manual sleep/wake-up working as it should.

I am using a MacMini5,1 System Definition instead of the MultiBeast default MacPro3,1 because I'm using two monitors with HD3000. I'm also using the F12 (Award) BIOS and corresponding DSDT from the tonymacx86 DSDT Database.

So, I think you're out there on there on the bleeding edge using the UEFI Beta BIOS. In the year Gigabyte has posted the UEFI Beta BIOS versions, they still haven't posted a non Beta version. Several of the Moderators have tried the UEFI Beta BIOS, but returned to F12 as the Beta BIOS was not up to par for a useable hackintosh.

I don't have artifacts since I'm using : http://www.osx86.net/view/2463-gigabyte_z68x-ud3h-b3_pack.html

You are using DVI and HDMI for Dual Screen ?
I have noticed the MacMini definition is better for HD3000 recognition.

I'm sorry, I'm not really understand your first sentece of your last section (this looks like an expression, sorry english is not my mother tongue). But I just try UD1H for see how he's working and hope it could help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back