Graphics
Nvidia GeForce 555M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have begun trying to install OSX Mountian Lion on my system. I will update with info if I succeed or fail for any others with similar setup.

This laptop is compatible OSX mountian lion installed successfully. Have to use "PCIRootUID=0" when booting and installing the os. Not run Multibeast yet.

I'm trying to load ML on my Dell l702x 3D. I can get the install to work but rebooting afterwards I'm stuck at "Operations system not found". I don't know if I need to use Multiboot to install a boot loader. I installed the latest Chimera in MB but it still not playing nice. Please advise you know how to get past. thanks RL

I'm trying to load ML on my Dell l702x 3D. I can get the install to work but rebooting afterwards I'm stuck at "Operations system not found". I don't know if I need to use Multiboot to install a boot loader. I installed the latest Chimera in MB but it still not playing nice. Please advise you know how to get past. thanks RL

After a fresh install you still need to boot using the Unibeast USB. Refer to this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back