Graphics
Asus Radeon HD 7770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have an ALIENWARE M18x Intel motherboard when i try to install Mlion all i get is a spinning apple wheel the install with the task bar that should show up at the top of the screen never comes up so i can't format the drive for osx or install has anyone tried this and might be able to help me?

I have an ALIENWARE M18x Intel motherboard when i try to install Mlion all i get is a spinning apple wheel the install with the task bar that should show up at the top of the screen never comes up so i can't format the drive for osx or install has anyone tried this and might be able to help me?

Please post detailed specs on your computer and place them in your profile for easy visibility, per rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

And try booting with "-x -v GraphicsEnabler=No" Post of photo of where it stops if it doesn't work.

This is as far as I get.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 116
This is as far as I get.

If your laptop has dedicated graphics (eg. not Optimus) then there is probably special things you need (DSDT injects) to make the nvidia work. I'm not aware of what they might be so, you might try doing some google searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back