Contribute
Register

Core i7 for Logic Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
monoslut said:
ah, well, i knew that osx doesnt support trim but i thought it's enough if it's hardware-sided.

So will any ssd fit osx atm??

o_O

Vendetta said:
monoslut said:
ah, well, i knew that osx doesnt support trim but i thought it's enough if it's hardware-sided.

o_O

check my 'edit' :p

monoslut said:
Vendetta said:
monoslut said:

o_O

check my 'edit' :p

If that's the case, then I take my comments back. It's just that the Sandforce controller has been tried and tested, and is the go to controller for hardware based garbage collection. Good luck with that drive, though.

thank you, looking forward to seeing this:
crystal.png

monoslut said:
thank you, looking forward to seeing this:
crystal.png

Write speeds seem to be pretty low, no? Just out of curiosity, what are you putting on the SSD?

Vendetta said:
Write speeds seem to be pretty low, no? Just out of curiosity, what are you putting on the SSD?

99% Samples to be used in N.I. Battery and Kontakt so it's all about the read speads for me.
But yeah, well, write speeds arent really low but standard.

monoslut said:
Vendetta said:

99% Samples to be used in N.I. Battery and Kontakt so it's all about the read speads for me.
But yeah, well, write speeds arent really low but standard.

Sounds like it's right up your alley. Wish the prices were cheaper for SSDs nowadays. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back