Contribute
Register

Compatibility check

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious question, how you gonna pay for osx then?

technically your system will work.
however, the lan and audio wont be 'straightforward'. the AD1988B needs voodoohda (can get specific voodoohda for that chipset) and the 88E8055 has workarounds/kexts to get it working.

the rest is straight forward pretty much. can make your own dsdt for that board easily, gfx card is supported, cpu is supported.

remember though, we dont support piracy or distros. if your going to do it, buy snow leopard off of ebay.
then update this thread, and ask for help if needed.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for piracy, I can tell you I don't have that... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you get a legit disc, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will delete this thread.

I will obviously buy SL. I was just exaggerating. I cant afford a new board etc but a disc sure.

Thanks for the help. I will try to install.

I will obviously buy SL. I was just exaggerating. I cant afford a new board etc but a disc sure.

Thanks for the help. I will try to install.

Just ask if you run into any problems.

Sorry but should have updated this sooner. Decided to get the Lion disc as I heard that it could be installed on my system. If I get it to work Ill report it here. Do this site have any hardware lists submitted by users?

lion disc?

Yea disc wasnt the right word. It's a USB stick with Lion on it. Is there anyway so check if its legit as I dont want any pirated material.

Is it made by apple? Silver Aluminum?

Its silver aluminium but there is no logo on it.

Yes then it from apple. Create a Unibeast (Lion) drive and select the USB drive as the option.

Ok, thank you then I will try to install this and report any errors/problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back