Clover Startup Boot Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4P
CPU
Graphics
GT 740
I created a USB Boot drive using the High Sierra/Unibeast guide and it worked fine. I got High Sierra installed on my ssd and it booted. But then I started tinkering with the EFI settings and the SSD wouldn't boot anymore. So I figured I would reinistall from the thumb drive except now when booting from the thumb drive clover starts to load but crashes at "scanning entries" and the computer reboots. So I figured something happened to the unibeast created thumb drive and I need to make a new one. So i create a new unibeast thumb drive and the same thing happens. Clover loads and crashes at "scanning entries" So I figure some settings must be off in the BIOS. I load optimized defaults and follow the unibeast guide to make sure my bios settings are correct and still get the Clover crashing at "scan entries". I'm at a loss. I have no idea why it worked initially but not now. All connections are made directly to the mobo. I tried different USB ports etc. Any ideas??

Gigabyte Z97X-UD7-TH, 4790k, 16GB GSKILL Trident X RAM, Stock settings (NO OC)

Last edited:
Gigabyte Z97X-UD7-TH, 4790k, 16GB GSKILL Trident X RAM, Stock settings (NO OC)

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back