i7-7700T
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Today I spent a fair amount of time trying to find out why my GPU card would only display from two of four ports.

I am moving my new project machine (see: http://www.tonymacx86.com/retail-ca...-w-m-2-xp941-booting-os-x-via-clover-xw1.html for the system details) in to place to use as my main workstation.

This problem was only with Clover as a Chimera boot from the same partition worked with all four displays.

Some place I missed the detail about setting the Graphics in the config.plist file. Long story short, I set ATI, INTEL and NVIDA to NO and then my GPU drives all 4 displays (MSI GTX 760 ITX).

Good modding
neil

For whatever reason the 760 only works with inject nvidia set to no, quite contrary to what you'd expect.

EDIT: Sweet build by the way...

For whatever reason the 760 only works with inject nvidia set to no, quite contrary to what you'd expect.

EDIT: Sweet build by the way...

Thank you for the confirmation on the 760.

I could not be happier with the system as I now have 4 displays; DIV, 2 Mini-DP to DVI and one HDMI (with audio).

OBW I am still using Clover _v2k_2976. I may move to the latest as it appeared to load a little faster in my testing yesterday.

Good modding,
neil

Thank you for the confirmation on the 760.

I could not be happier with the system as I now have 4 displays; DIV, 2 Mini-DP to DVI and one HDMI (with audio).

OBW I am still using Clover _v2k_2976. I may move to the latest as it appeared to load a little faster in my testing yesterday.

Good modding,
neil
r3199 works quite well...

Here's a few pics of my X99 build, maybe I'll do a guide... Just so much like work though! lol

31_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

24_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back