Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
i7-4600U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
  1. iMac
Can anybody give a link , so that i could understand what all should i change the settings in clover ie. i need to know what are dsdts in simple word ec.... and fix them....i need a guide which says all about this..to set up the right settings..

Can anybody give a link , so that i could understand what all should i change the settings in clover ie. i need to know what are dsdts in simple word ec.... and fix them....i need a guide which says all about this..to set up the right settings..

A simple SINGLE link for all that?
When.....
  • CLOVER EFI Bootloader comes up with a new revision almost on a weekly basis!
  • Umpteen different Motherboards are manufactured and sold by numerous companies with frequent BIOS updates and continuously changing UEFI standards!
  • Multitude of Hackintosh enthusiasts are buying and trying different combinations of hardware of their own choice to create Hackintosh!
  • And only a handful of people like RehabMan, Toleda, Slice , and a few others are able and willing to spend their own personal time and funds to find various ways to fix things up and write neat little guides and answer questions whenever possible!
May be only Santa Clause can bring anyone that gift of a Single link to all the information in one neat little package:)

For most of us, Forums like Tonymacx86.com and Google search engine are the ways to find information we seek. We will then have to tailor that to fit to our own selected hardware.

Best way to get help is to post with the right kind of questions in Forum like this,providing adequate hardware details, steps followed as clearly and in detail as possible, and supplement text with Display Screen shots uploaded to the Forum.

Sorry if I poured cold water on your question.

You sure you did.just leave that. I have some other problems help me fix it.
1. The mouse icon will change when start typing a text and on the next click the mouse pointer becomes the default. But In mines the pointer remains as a different icon (the text icon) for 20 seconds and then only it reverts back to its original icon. Help me fix it
2. Help me to install WiFi dongle dwa125 on my high sirrea. Where can I find its support

For the USB Dongle device someone in another thread told me to install this and it worked. It should work for all devices using the same type of chipset for that wireless adapter.

Wlan_11n_USB_MacOS10.8_Driver_UI_2.0.1

I have gotten this to work in High S. and El Cap using the Unibeast and making sure I'm plugged into a USB Port that functions.

You sure you did.just leave that. I have some other problems help me fix it.
1. The mouse icon will change when start typing a text and on the next click the mouse pointer becomes the default. But In mines the pointer remains as a different icon (the text icon) for 20 seconds and then only it reverts back to its original icon. Help me fix it
2. Help me to install WiFi dongle dwa125 on my high sirrea. Where can I find its support

• What is the Make and Model of your mouse?
  • Upload an image of Preferences >Mouse screen, showing your current setup.
  • Does this mouse cursor issue happen in all applications or only a certain program?
  • How much RAM you have? Have you ruled out any problem with RAM(s)?
Without knowing whether is it a wired or wireless mouse and where in the system it is connected and how it is configured, it is not possible to give an answer that is helpful unless you had uploaded images of the problem screens and the device. Not providing information you alone have and what you see on your screen to the Forum is just delaying getting help.
  • I don't think there is driver support in High Sierra for that device from its manufacturer.
  • Since your Motherboard has PCIE Slots you can install a TP-Link Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter (TL-WDN4800) that should work out of the box for many earlier versions of OS X and macOS High Sierra , Windows 7,8, 8.1, 10 and Latest Linux Distros

Cs
For the USB Dongle device someone in another thread told me to install this and it worked. It should work for all devices using the same type of chipset for that wireless adapter.

Wlan_11n_USB_MacOS10.8_Driver_UI_2.0.1

I have gotten this to work in High S. and El Cap using the Unibeast and making sure I'm plugged into a USB Port that functions.
CCan you provide link for the driver

Hey there, I got the dlink WiFi dongle getting worked and now I am getting Internet.
I told you about the mouse problem. I figured that it is not the problem of the mouse but of the graphics. When I boot without graphics the issue I mentioned above doesn't exit. Also when I was installing nvidia drivers it said that it had found problems with the system and mentioned that it might not work properly. So what should I do. Should I reinstall the OS!? Or are there any methods to solve it?
My graphics is zotac 610 2gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back