Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3
CPU
Intel i7-4790K 4.00GHz
Graphics
Palit GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 6GB
Hi all.

Really stupid question but I have tried to search the forums on this one.

I am doing a fresh install with the OSX Sierra using this guide below.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

I have a completely blank hard drive that the installation going to be on and was wondering about Clover.

Does clover come included in the downloadable Unibeast or do I have to add this separately?

Hi all.

Really stupid question but I have tried to search the forums on this one.

I am doing a fresh install with the OSX Sierra using this guide below.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

I have a completely blank hard drive that the installation going to be on and was wondering about Clover.

Does clover come included in the downloadable Unibeast or do I have to add this separately?
clover gets installed to the usb installer when using unibeast

after installation, you would install multibeast which will install clover to your hard drive

clover gets installed to the usb installer when using unibeast

after installation, you would install multibeast which will install clover to your hard drive

Thank you kind sir

Thank you kind sir
One more thing.
I am not sure if I should go legacy or UEFI.
I have a different hard drive with windows 7 that is installed in legacy but in my BIOS it says Gigabyte - UEFI Dual BIOS.

Does it matter or should I stick with Legacy?

One more thing.
I am not sure if I should go legacy or UEFI.
I have a different hard drive with windows 7 that is installed in legacy but in my BIOS it says Gigabyte - UEFI Dual BIOS.

Does it matter or should I stick with Legacy?
If you want to use Clover to boot the Windows drive you have to install Clover Legacy mode or convert Windows to UEFI/GPT, taking the chance of making the Windows unbootable or re-install Windows UEFI from scratch.

OTOH, you can leave it as is, install Clover UEFI, make sure your GA BIOS is set to boot from either Legacy or UEFI and make the OS you boot most first in the drive boot order. If you want to boot the other, hit F12 during the post to select a boot device and select the other OS drive to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back