Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
I had Yosemite working PERFECT.

I upgraded to El Capitan and all sort of graphic problems happening.
I am sure the fix is in Clover, I just don't know how to.

The problem is that with Yosemite I could either use the Mac OS X drivers or Nvidia drivers.

When I upgraded to El Capitan, man, I had to
1) Disable Nvidia drivers
2) boot with nv_disable=1
3) install Nvidia drivers

Then, upgrading from Mac OS X 10.11 to 10.11.1, same thing happened.

The main problem that I have is
1) I can boot with nvda_drv=1 ONLY WITH ONE MONITOR
2) After the computer turns on, I then connect the other 2 monitors
3) No amount of messing with settings (nvda_drv=1, nv_disable=1, Nvidia inject = true) will allow me to just boot the computer with 3 monitors.

Anybody has a Nvidia GTX 780 Ti and Mac OS X 10.11.1?

Would anybody please share their settings?

Hi
I had the same problem. I followed all the steps for installing the NVIDIA drivers. I tried all the boot flags, changed cables to the monitors, unplugged the second monitor and restarted and plugged it back in. Nothing worked. Today i installed the 10.11.1 update then the NVIDIA update. On the third restart, it got to the operating system and everything went out. It crashed with a kernel panic. When it restarted itself the NVIDIA driver manager crashed and low and behold:::: Everything works. It starts both monitors with ease as long as the Driver manager isn't on.
I'm using a NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti. I have (Nvidia inject=false, nvda_drv=1)

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 10.21.06 PM.png

Same here.

I'm on 10.11.1 with the lastest nvidia webdriver (inject nv=no, nvda_drv=1), when I try to boot with more than one monitor on my GTX 960 I see the mouse cursor then it reboots immediately. If I boot with only one screen then after that I can connect the second one and it works fine until the next reboot. I tried to connect my monitors as (dvi, hdmi) and (dvi, displayport) with no luck. My current profile is imac 12,2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back