Motherboard
GA-Z170XP-SLI
CPU
Intel Core I7 6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 OC 4GB GDDR5
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all. I have just installed a new SSD replacing a slow hard-drive, I cloned windows and mac hs to it from the hard-drive and copied across the EFI. Then it was not loading clover and going straight to Windows. I then copied the EFI from the old hard-drive to a USB, clover will load from the USB and mac boots fine from there. So I then, to double check the EFI is right on the SSD, deleted everything on the EFI partition and copied over the EFI folder from the USB. Clover still won't load from SSD and I get this following screen when I try to boot windows from clover on the USB or take the USB out and boot from SSD:

So now I have 2 issues: 1 getting clover to load from SSD. 2 getting windows to boot (mac still booting fine from USB clover).

Please help me. I'm not sure what I'm missing. I last installed clover a few years ago on my desktop but this is a laptop I've just got, I'm a bit rusty on how it works but can't work out what's wrong. There is more info about my set up (as this is not my main rig) and the hard-drive to SSD transfer I carried out here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/lenovo-z500-laptop-dual-boot-hdd-upgrade.272652/

Thanks for your time, and hopefully your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back