Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I successfully upgraded (I think) to Windows 10 on my Clover-based dual boot machine. Since upgrading, however, I now have two entries in my Clover boot GUI titled "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI on EFI." Both launch Windows properly. Both have the same details in Clover including identical UUIDs. If I hide one by UUID through Clover Configurator, both disappear. I did notice that if I add the UUID as a custom entry in Configurator and give it another title, only one seems to be affected.

Any idea how to clean this up? Thanks!

I successfully upgraded (I think) to Windows 10 on my Clover-based dual boot machine. Since upgrading, however, I now have two entries in my Clover boot GUI titled "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI on EFI." Both launch Windows properly. Both have the same details in Clover including identical UUIDs. If I hide one by UUID through Clover Configurator, both disappear. I did notice that if I add the UUID as a custom entry in Configurator and give it another title, only one seems to be affected.

Any idea how to clean this up? Thanks!
Remove one of the entries.

I must be missing something - I thought removing an entry was done by hiding it in the config using the UUID as a reference. Since they are identical entries, Clover matches both when I do this and hides both. Is there some other way to go about this?

I must be missing something - I thought removing an entry was done by hiding it in the config using the UUID as a reference. Since they are identical entries, Clover matches both when I do this and hides both. Is there some other way to go about this?
There is the possibility that the original boot files for your old Windows and the boot files for your new Windows are both present. Open Clover in text editor or Xcode and look in the EFI->EFI/Clover/boot folder for 2 Windows boot files. Delete the older one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back