Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

First I'd like to say that I'm a total noob, excuse me for that. I managed installing El Capitan following a lot of tutorials, with Clover bootloader. I'm not really the guy who knew what he was doing all along, but it worked out in the end.

Now when I start up my PC, I can choose HFS (Mac), or four Legacy Windows options, but none of them Windows options will boot.

I have installed Windows on a 120GB SSD before, and linked a 1TB HDD to it. Now I installed El Capitan on another 1TB HDD.

I did quite a bit of research, on the subject, but I don't understand everything I read in some topics.

Could someone hep me, telling me in an easy way, how I can boot Windows from Clover?

Thank you very much!

(I have an i7-4770 and a GTX770)

Hey Folks!

The problem is pretty much the same for me. I've had a PC with a few HDDs. Well, I've decided to make it a Hackintosh. So I plugged out all of the drives except one that I threated with OSX EL Capitan. Now my Win8.1 SDD won't boot. But it wasn't plugged in meanwhile I made the OSX real on another drive.

So If I understand correctly we have the same problem. Other thing is that all my drivers read as disks so I can't really tell which one is the goodie for my Windows. Is there a better bootloader out there that works with modern stuff and it reads like ("Windows" or "OSX"), also it shall work.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back