Contribute
Register

Clover didn't save boot args configurations..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Ironman_SK
CPU
i3-7100U Clover UEFI
Graphics
HD 620, 1366*768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I somehow installed el Capitan on my acer aspire E5-575 and booted up fine with no graphics no audio working etc:lol:
But after i installed plist for intel HD 620,i didn't get my boot args working anymore even i saved them via Clover configurator and i had to manually enter almost everything in clover boot menu every time i boot up the system ..I didn't got any solution anywhere,But i got my Battery,Bluetooth,Ethernet and Graphics worked...:headbang:I'm also having problem with my audio system,it gives break sound.... Any HELP would be appreciated:angel:

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Laptop Support.

I somehow installed el Capitan on my acer aspire E5-575 and booted up fine with no graphics no audio working etc:lol:
But after i installed plist for intel HD 620,i didn't get my boot args working anymore even i saved them via Clover configurator and i had to manually enter almost everything in clover boot menu every time i boot up the system ..I didn't got any solution anywhere,But i got my Battery,Bluetooth,Ethernet and Graphics worked...:headbang:I'm also having problem with my audio system,it gives break sound.... Any HELP would be appreciated:angel:

You will need to be specific regarding your actual problem.
And you will need to attach PR files.
Also, you must fix your profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply. (your profile is missing screen resolution).

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back