i7 6700
Graphics
EVGA GTX 750
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody, I have a question for You.
I have an hackintosh. My Pc has both El Capitan and Windows 10, in two different SSD and I use Clover as boot loader. Another standard HD is installed for pictures, videos and documents. A total of 3 HD.
The Windows ssd has two partitions. All OS and bios are in UEFI mode. And the boot is ok!.

When I turn on the pc, the Clover boot loader appears and I find 8 hd pictures, 7 NTFS and a HSF+Recovery.
IMG_10994D53ADC1-C920-4D90-9B5D-54E08A6FB6B5.JPG

Clicking the HSF icon, El Capitan starts with no problems. the same with Windows 10 if I click on the last NTFS icon on the right.

But, I don't want to see the other NTFS icons on Clover window, I don't need them.

I tried to enter in the clover UEFI shell and I tried to write:

bcfg boot dump (for the list)

then, I deleted all the unneeded entries with:

bcfg boot rm XX

But the NTFS icons are still in the Clover window.

How I can delete the first 6 NTFS icons?

Thank You!

Ok. I'm a novice. How can I get the right GUI information for any icon showed in Clover window? In order to prevent mistakes. I only know the bcfg command in Clover shell, to see the boot options and GUI information, but I don't know what icon is related for any boot option.

Try using Clover Configurator to make the custom entries and hide the unwanted icons. The Windows icon you want is Boot Microsoft EFI from EFI. If you hilite the icon the name of the icon shows on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back