Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys,
I would like to change my clover bootloader theme, How can I do so ?

I thought that it can be done by placing the theme in the EFI/Clover/Themes/
and then configuring the Config.plist in the Gui part as : <key>Theme</key> <string>"wanted theme name"</string>
But then when I started reading I read something about NVRAM, so I didn't understand how it works
Can anyone help me :)

Hey Guys,
I would like to change my clover bootloader theme, How can I do so ?

I thought that it can be done by placing the theme in the EFI/Clover/Themes/
and then configuring the Config.plist in the Gui part as : <key>Theme</key> <string>"wanted theme name"</string>
But then when I started reading I read something about NVRAM, so I didn't understand how it works
Can anyone help me :)

Use Clover Configurator to replace your theme - much easier.

Use Clover Configurator to replace your theme - much easier.

Clover Configurator change the whole config.plist and some functions stops working fine.

Can you tell me how it works manually, and What is the NVRAM, is it updates the real NVRam or a NVRam file in the Hackintosh ?

Seems like you do have working nvram so changing the theme in config.plist won't override it, although some believe it should. Mount EFI and change the theme in Clovers preference pane in System Preferences. Also follow the rules and put your system specs in profile and signature to help people help you...

Seems like you do have working nvram so changing the theme in config.plist won't override it, although some believe it should. Mount EFI and change the theme in Clovers preference pane in System Preferences. Also follow the rules and put your system specs in profile and signature to help people help you...

I didn't activate NVRam but this is what I read, so u thing that changing the theme in config.plist will just override it ?
How to know if I have an activated NVRam or not ?
and is the NVRam meant here is a virtual one or the real one ?

Did you even read the post? "so changing the theme in config.plist won't override it"

Did you even read the post? "so changing the theme in config.plist won't override it"

You said exactly "Seems like you do have working nvram so changing the theme in config.plist won't override it"
So, I was asking you how do I know if the NVRam is working or nah ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back