Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming K6
CPU
Intel 8700-k
Graphics
Asus 1060
Hey Hivemind,

I have had a fairly stable hackintosh for 3 years now and it's now not wanting to boot into OS X High Sierra. When selecting the boot partition in Clover it would occasionally give me the white circle and cross which was generally remedied by going into preferences and disabling firmware. Now no matter what I try it will not seem to boot into OSX.

ASROCK Fatality
Nvida1060
Intel-8700k
32Gb Corsair Ram

Hey Hivemind,

I have had a fairly stable hackintosh for 3 years now and it's now not wanting to boot into OS X High Sierra. When selecting the boot partition in Clover it would occasionally give me the white circle and cross which was generally remedied by going into preferences and disabling firmware. Now no matter what I try it will not seem to boot into OSX.

ASROCK Fatality
Nvida1060
Intel-8700k
32Gb Corsair Ram
Please fill out your profile info to include motherboard make model, CPU, Graphics card etc. This will allow people with similar builds to offer help.

Thanks. I've included it in my signature if that makes it easier.
Yes it’s not just about easy but it’s in the rules. Thanks, are you not able to boot into MacOS at all? No backup USB installer?

There may be some things to try using clover boot menu.

1. hit space bar at clover screen. Go to nv_disable=1 check it. Find Verbose mode and check it as well. Then check for nv_drv or any other Nvidia options and uncheck them. Go to return.
2. Clover boot menu go to Options and check graphics settings and disable Nvidia web drivers if selected.
3. Try a boot cycle.

There is another option but try this first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back