Chuwi Aerobook
CPU
M3-6Y30
Graphics
HD 515
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, good morning

With the next guides [Guide] Chuwi Aerobook, Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover and the help of bunkerWHz and Feartech I finished the installation of Catalina on my Chuwi Aerobook laptop

And now I'm having the problem in the first boot, first time to access to the desktop, every time that the loading bar is almost done the laptop reboot, so using Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100) I get the error (attached screenshot)

I search in the forum trying to find a solution first, before post but nothing is solving the problem, for example, I try this one "[Solved] kernel panic on Catalina" but the solution is not working for me

My BIOS is configurated like in the [Guide] Chuwi Aerobook and I attach my clover folder here to try to help to find a solution, thank you

Let me know if I have to provide any other information

IMG_20200403_085601.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 69
Hi, good morning

With the next guides [Guide] Chuwi Aerobook, Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover and the help of bunkerWHz and Feartech I finished the installation of Catalina on my Chuwi Aerobook laptop

And now I'm having the problem in the first boot, first time to access to the desktop, every time that the loading bar is almost done the laptop reboot, so using Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100) I get the error (attached screenshot)

I search in the forum trying to find a solution first, before post but nothing is solving the problem, for example, I try this one "[Solved] kernel panic on Catalina" but the solution is not working for me

My BIOS is configurated like in the [Guide] Chuwi Aerobook and I attach my clover folder here to try to help to find a solution, thank you

View attachment 459495
your panic has gone off the screen

Hi, good morning

View attachment 459495
also MacBookPro13,1 would be a better choice of SMBIOS

your panic has gone off the screen

I'm trying to do my best to get the error, I was checking how to save the log file from verbose but looks like is not possible, so I record a video like other users, lets see if this can help to see the problem, if this video can't help I accept any idea, thanks!

Attachments

• log.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 55
I'm trying to do my best to get the error, I was checking how to save the log file from verbose but looks like is not possible, so I record a video like other users, lets see if this can help to see the problem, if this video can't help I accept any idea, thanks!
add:
-disablegfxfirmware
boot argument

Works!! thank ou @Feartech, I will post this solution in the Chuwi Aerobook Guide for other users! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back