Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Core i7-4720HQ
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960m
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
After I updated to 10.13.3, everything works fine except that chrome flickers constantly. Every time I scroll, the whole screen flashes. I tried to disable Accelerated 2D canvas but it didn't help. It also happens on chrome-based applications such as VSCode.
5a7289ff95a81.png

However safari works fine as usual.
My graphics card is HD4600. I have updated FakePCIID, FakeSMC, Lilu, Shiki, IntelGraphicsFixup to the latest version but none of them helps.
Is there any fix for this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

After I updated to 10.13.3, everything works fine except that chrome flickers constantly. Every time I scroll, the whole screen flashes. I tried to disable Accelerated 2D canvas but it didn't help. It also happens on chrome-based applications such as VSCode.
5a7289ff95a81.png

However safari works fine as usual.
My graphics card is HD4600. I have updated FakePCIID, FakeSMC, Lilu, Shiki, IntelGraphicsFixup to the latest version but none of them helps.
Is there any fix for this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back