Graphics
ASUS 650GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I decided to update my version of Clover through Clover Configurator. Everything is running fine but I have been unable to change the theme. I did the TonyMac Unibeast installation and originally had the TonyMAc boot screen. When I updated Clover, I got the generic gray Clover screen. I've tried downloading and applying themes to the VRAM but have had no success. I even made sure I had saved the config.plist several times and checked the settings. Anyone have any solutions?

So I decided to update my version of Clover through Clover Configurator. Everything is running fine but I have been unable to change the theme. I did the TonyMac Unibeast installation and originally had the TonyMAc boot screen. When I updated Clover, I got the generic gray Clover screen. I've tried downloading and applying themes to the VRAM but have had no success. I even made sure I had saved the config.plist several times and checked the settings. Anyone have any solutions?
Themes do no go in VRAM

Install EFIMounter V3
Mount your EFI partition
Folder EFI/Clover/Themes contains your downloaded themes (or should)
Download the theme you want, put it in this folder
Delete the Random theme - this randomly changes your theme between the themes you have installed
You can delete every other theme folder, but leave the embedded folder and individual files alone.

You can also specify your theme in the config.plist

Themes do no go in VRAM

Install EFIMounter V3
Mount your EFI partition
Folder EFI/Clover/Themes contains your downloaded themes (or should)
Download the theme you want, put it in this folder
Delete the Random theme - this randomly changes your theme between the themes you have installed
You can delete every other theme folder, but leave the embedded folder and individual files alone.

You can also specify your theme in the config.plist

Where do you specify the theme in the config.plist? I see an option in the GUI section (key theme), but no matter what I specify in there, it still displays the Christmas theme (I presume it is a default?).

I've downloaded the yosemitelogin theme and see it in my EFI/CLOVER/themes folder, but even though it is in my config.plist, I still get the christmas theme showing.

Code:
	<key>GUI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Hide</key>
		<array>
			<string>Windows</string>
			<string>\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI</string>
		</array>
		<key>Language</key>
		<string>en:0</string>
		<key>Mouse</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DoubleClick</key>
			<integer>500</integer>
			<key>Enabled</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Mirror</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Speed</key>
			<integer>8</integer>
		</dict>
		<key>Scan</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Entries</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Legacy</key>
			<string>First</string>
			<key>Tool</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>Theme</key>
		<string>yosemitelogin</string>
	</dict>

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there something extra to be done?

Thanks,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back