Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Swift 5 SF514-52T
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
Hello,

So I discovered this forum which is very nice and helpful by the way, and I followed the guide with Unibeast to install Catalina.
After this guide I was able to boot on clover but I got stuck at the apple logo screen after launching the install.
After this I began to look around on the forum and I followed the post on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ to make manually an EFI partition with the correct config.plist and kexts I need. I followed everything and I am still getting stuck with a appleintellpssi2ccontroller error (see attachement) after clover before getting to the installation.

I searched a lot of solutions on google including : Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection, and other solutions, rebuilding the efi partition with all the kext etc. but nothing works, does anybody have an idea how I could fix this please?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200123_100718.jpg
    20200123_100718.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Hello,

So I discovered this forum which is very nice and helpful by the way, and I followed the guide with Unibeast to install Catalina.
After this guide I was able to boot on clover but I got stuck at the apple logo screen after launching the install.
After this I began to look around on the forum and I followed the post on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ to make manually an EFI partition with the correct config.plist and kexts I need. I followed everything and I am still getting stuck with a appleintellpssi2ccontroller error (see attachement) after clover before getting to the installation.

I searched a lot of solutions on google including : Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection, and other solutions, rebuilding the efi partition with all the kext etc. but nothing works, does anybody have an idea how I could fix this please?

Thank you.
have a search for apfs_module_start 1683

have a search for apfs_module_start 1683

Oh, I thought the problem was from the appleintellpssi2ccontroller, feeling dumb as I saw the number of posts with this issue lol.

Anyway, thank you very much! ^^

I'm now stuck at the moose screen, but the installation boot was successful so, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back