CPU
i5
Graphics
Iris 540
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yesterady in preperation for Mojave to Catalina update I upgraded the Clover using the clover configurator from 4961 to Clover 5100, on the next reboot the system got stuck so I rebooted in verbose mode and can see it stuck at the Random seed problem, probably needs the osxaptiofix installing and maybe drivers moving from the -64 folder as iI have probably missed afew steps in the Clover updates, but now my USB no longer boots, it did once and I made a change to my clover, tried the map the memory fix, did not work, now the USB does not work, it is available to select as a boot device from F10 but the screen just flashes and nothing happens, if I select the internal drive it moves on and then the boot fails at the Random Seed again. I have reformatted my USB and installed Unibeast endless times withe Mojave iso but it never works. I have treid a few USB sticks and upgraded the bios to latest available. Yesterday it was working with 4961 still on it and 5100 on the computer, now I am back at the 4920 that the Mojave Unibeast uses. I have even tried a direct clover install on the USB, same. I have tried USB in all the slots, Legacy USB is selected in the Bios. This is the same USB that I did the original Siera install with. It is a Sandisk size 32GB but formats at about 30GB. It is GUID and OSX Journld.

Any ideas?

Yesterady in preperation for Mojave to Catalina update I upgraded the Clover using the clover configurator from 4961 to Clover 5100, on the next reboot the system got stuck so I rebooted in verbose mode and can see it stuck at the Random seed problem, probably needs the osxaptiofix installing and maybe drivers moving from the -64 folder as iI have probably missed afew steps in the Clover updates, but now my USB no longer boots, it did once and I made a change to my clover, tried the map the memory fix, did not work, now the USB does not work, it is available to select as a boot device from F10 but the screen just flashes and nothing happens, if I select the internal drive it moves on and then the boot fails at the Random Seed again. I have reformatted my USB and installed Unibeast endless times withe Mojave iso but it never works. I have treid a few USB sticks and upgraded the bios to latest available. Yesterday it was working with 4961 still on it and 5100 on the computer, now I am back at the 4920 that the Mojave Unibeast uses. I have even tried a direct clover install on the USB, same. I have tried USB in all the slots, Legacy USB is selected in the Bios. This is the same USB that I did the original Siera install with. It is a Sandisk size 32GB but formats at about 30GB. It is GUID and OSX Journld.

Any ideas?
4961 works fine for Mojave

yes 4961 was working well in Mojave but I updated to 5100 before installing the Catalina update, now I cant get the USB with 4961 to boot or the hard drive withe 5100 on

yes 4961 was working well in Mojave but I updated to 5100 before installing the Catalina update, now I cant get the USB with 4961 to boot or the hard drive withe 5100 on
yes, sorry, it also works on Catalina as well :)

try booting in verbose and then take a pic to upload here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back