Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
x58
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Hi.

I have successfully installed Hackintosh and although some other minor issues are present like I can't boot from the SSD yet, I am managing to do them step by step. Ethernet is now working so that's a start.

My main problem now is the graphics card. I have a MSI GTX 650 Ti 2GB and I have installed the Nvidia web drivers, they appear on the tool in the top bar and I have selected them but they don't work.

I found out I was automatically booting with flag nv_disable=1, I removed that and then the computer screen just turns off after half of the Apple logo loading. I then tried nv_disable=0, nvda_drv=1, InjectNvidia=False, I also removed Inject Nvidia from the Options in clover menu but the computer turns on at a terrible resolution and a crappy graphics.

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help?

This is my config.plist. (original name is config.plist don't worry)

Attachments

• configtest.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 61
Okay, sorry for posting too much in this thread. I got it fixed by using a config.plist from a Moderator posted on a similar thread. I'm really happy now! :D Also it sped up my booting time like crazy.

One small problem though, the mouse is now lagging from time to time when the system is working on something, does anyone know what the problem could be?

Okay, sorry for posting too much in this thread. I got it fixed by using a config.plist from a Moderator posted on a similar thread. I'm really happy now! :D Also it sped up my booting time like crazy.

Can you give more details? What was the difference between your config and the one you used? Maybe attach the working config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back