Register

Can't Boot After Installation and Running MultiBeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i3
Graphics
HD6000
Nicely installed but after MultiBeast it's not booted.
What am I doing wrong. Need to select only one audio and one network device?
If I am not sure in network how to identify? And the most important, how to fix when I see a disabled boot logo only?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Sorry

I have

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H with i3-2100 and uses integrated what is HD2000 based on intel website.
I have 10.13.4 on my Mac where I made the USB.

Yesterday installed and easy booted but after multibeast not started anymore.
Today I can't boot after install. See prohibited-sign

Sorry

I have

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H with i3-2100 and uses integrated what is HD2000 based on intel website.
I have 10.13.4 on my Mac where I made the USB.

Yesterday installed and easy booted but after multibeast not started anymore.
Today I can't boot after install. See prohibited-sign

Prohibited sign means "Still waiting for root device". It means your drive can't be read. Will let more knowledgeable people suggest fix.

OK, I recreated USB and reinstall it from zero.
Will update where I stuck
Now it says need to download critical updates but it's not able to do when click install and next, after boot from USB result the same prohibited logo. 3-4 more reboot, now verbose mode to let you say something and installer started again. Is it normal?

Exact message looks like:

Cannot continue installation of macOS.

"installation requires downloading important content, and that content can't be downloaded at this time."

I have clan disk fresh USB from latest macOS

Last edited:
Now I found how I killed my working installation, I used multibeast for Sierra not for High Sierra :D
But still cannot install, is there any possibility that I stored wrong definitions somewhere?
Erased USB and recreated and erased HDD where I try to install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back