Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys how are you I have a problem controlling the brightness of my laptop I want to lower the brightness to -0 as I do in windows and I can not and the color is very vivid and it looks bad as I can do to lower the brightness to zero and see clearer

You have to put your display to sleep in order to fix the control of the brightness.
You can set at System Preferences, a hot corner to put the display to sleep, so when you move your cursor at that corner it will sleep the display and if you move it again it will wake it up fixed.
If you are not satisfy with the colors at your screen you can calibrate it from System Preferences/ Displays

nikstar said:
You have to put your display to sleep in order to fix the control of the brightness.
You can set at System Preferences, a hot corner to put the display to sleep, so when you move your cursor at that corner it will sleep the display and if you move it again it will wake it up fixed.
If you are not satisfy with the colors at your screen you can calibrate it from System Preferences/ Displays
Thank nikstar....

Thank you! this worked on an HP Pavilion G7-1257dx with Intel HD3000 Graphics (for the record).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back