Gigabyte GTX 560Ti OC 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini HDMI Out PCI-E
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all,

I've been using a fully functional system dual booting OSX mountain Lion and Windows seven for over a year now, this forum has literally saved my life, and my bank balance, as I needed OSX to run my music production but could not afford a mac, and now my system is 5x more powerful than anyone else's on my university course and IU've never had a single issue with it.

However I am having issues with chimera picking up a bootable USB stick running tails. Tails is a Debian type operating system designed for only TOR internet access for security. I have installed the bootable USB stick in windows using the guide here. Which was simple enough, I just used "UNIVERSAL USB INSTALLER" from pendrive linux, and then selected tails and found the ISO.

However when booting I can still only see the option for OSX or windows in the boot menu, even though the USB is in. My old OSX bootable USB still shows up if I use that, so it's not an issue with my USB ports.

Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

It could be the way you formatted the USB drive to create it. Try hitting down F12 during boot POST process and selecting the USB from the list that pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back