Contribute
Register

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

thanks for the Help with -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 but after that I dont get Started the maschine Without -x. If i understood the x means Safe Mode so there is no driver support there. My problem is the Wifi dongle. The driver is installed but i cant use it. Have someone have some Experience with the Nvidia Quadro 2000? i think i need some Kext but i didnt find something working...

Jake Dales, you're a god :D
I tried installing Mavericks on my little brother's PC for several weeks and thought I tried every possible combination of boot flags, but apparently I forgot just the one you posted :banghead: Thanks to you I am now installing Mac on his PC and he's very happy :headbang:

I always get this when i install the update 10.9.4

On my laptop i can install fine with 10.9.1 , though it needs the mack kernel to be patched

As soon as i finish installing 10.9.4 and reboot it hangs there

The fix here didnt work for me

Laptop specs:
Hp pavilion
Corei3 2.4
4gb ram
Intel hd4600

Thanks -v-x worked also for me (ga-z97n-wifi)

I fixed my issue by Using the strings -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 to boot

Hope this helps anyone who had this issue:headbang:

Hey, could you help me to apply this solution to mi mac? how is the procedure??
Thanks in advance..

I still have this issue.. could anyone help me with "strings -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 to boot"??
Would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back