i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

After months of using my Hackintosh without any problems I decided to fix the only thing that wasn't working (Airdrop/Handoff) purely because I did not install any WiFi/BT card at the beginning. After small research I bought Fenvi TV-T919 but the problem with it is that after installation only WiFi Is working. I am pretty sure that the problem is USB mapping because that port was never used and mapped before macOS install.
The problem now is that neither Hackintool nor USBMap display the USB 2.0 port on the motherboard and I don't know which port it is. I only know that should be mapped internal or 255 but I did not see the port anywhere. I am uploading photos from Hackintool and USBMap. I really don't want to install Windows on a different drive just to do USBMap again. I should be missing something here. Please let me know if there is a way to add just that USB 2.0 on the motherboard. All the ports previously mapped are working perfectly with the correct speed.
Motherboard: ASUS Prime H270-Plus
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 1.04.03.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 1.04.03.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 1.04.34.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 1.04.34.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 19
  • res_88dbd52fd6f118e874e3ec35b88c28e4.png.jpeg
    res_88dbd52fd6f118e874e3ec35b88c28e4.png.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 21
Hello,

After months of using my Hackintosh without any problems I decided to fix the only thing that wasn't working (Airdrop/Handoff) purely because I did not install any WiFi/BT card at the beginning. After small research I bought Fenvi TV-T919 but the problem with it is that after installation only WiFi Is working. I am pretty sure that the problem is USB mapping because that port was never used and mapped before macOS install.
The problem now is that neither Hackintool nor USBMap display the USB 2.0 port on the motherboard and I don't know which port it is. I only know that should be mapped internal or 255 but I did not see the port anywhere. I am uploading photos from Hackintool and USBMap. I really don't want to install Windows on a different drive just to do USBMap again. I should be missing something here. Please let me know if there is a way to add just that USB 2.0 on the motherboard. All the ports previously mapped are working perfectly with the correct speed.
Motherboard: ASUS Prime H270-Plus
Any help would be appreciated.

I've read it number of times but like every other guide or tutorial for USB mapping the program displays every port on the motherboard and then you remove the ports that you are not using. Unlike mine where I see only the ports that I mapped. The question is how can I see all the ports. I can not see the port that Fenvi is connected to.

The question is how can I see all the ports.
If you're not using this kext, give it a try.

This kext attempts to inject all ports for each controller, and for hubs as well. You can use this kext (temporarily) to enable all ports so you can determine which ports really need to be in the final injector.

Last edited:
IF you have a USBPorts.kext in your setup, you need to remove or disable the kext before you undertake the new USB port discovery phase. Otherwise only the active ports in your kext will show.

HS07 is your USB 2.0 that the Bluetooth wire is plugged into. That should be mapped as 255.
If that still does not work, try mapping HS11 or HS12.

Back