Motherboard
ASRock G41M-VGS3
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GT 640
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Using latest Clover version (5150), legacy BIOS. I don't even get to the main screen. When I load from the USB, it starts flashing "_" symbol (flashing.jpg),
flashing.jpg

then number 6 appears, _ symbol still flashes after number (six.jpg),
six.jpg

and then _ symbol appears in better resolution, but it doesn't flash (final.jpg).
final.jpg

Did anyone have such problem? Maybe my hardware is too old for Clover? :cry:
Motherboard: ASRock G41M-VGS3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
I'll upload EFI folder incase someone needs it (there's no kexts because loader doesn't even work)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3 MB · Views: 34
Using latest Clover version (5150), legacy BIOS. I don't even get to the main screen. When I load from the USB, it starts flashing "_" symbol (flashing.jpg),
View attachment 557879
then number 6 appears, _ symbol still flashes after number (six.jpg),
View attachment 557880
and then _ symbol appears in better resolution, but it doesn't flash (final.jpg).
View attachment 557881
Did anyone have such problem? Maybe my hardware is too old for Clover? :cry:
Motherboard: ASRock G41M-VGS3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
I'll upload EFI folder incase someone needs it (there's no kexts because loader doesn't even work)
not sure why you have a "?" after most of your properties in your config.plist

to be honest, looking at the state of your config.plist, you may be better off starting clean with opencore instead of latest version of clover that has opencore mashed into it

not sure why you have a "?" after most of your properties in your config.plist

to be honest, looking at the state of your config.plist, you may be better off starting clean with opencore instead of latest version of clover that has opencore mashed into it
"?" Symbols were already there. I'm already learnint how to use Opencore, but now I'm just curious why Clover isn't working.

"?" Symbols were already there. I'm already learnint how to use Opencore, but now I'm just curious why Clover isn't working.
probably not working due to all the ? you have your config.plist

Nope, didn't work.

You have way too many ACPI patches enabled.
Only enable those that you actually need.

I'm still attempting to figure it out...
The funny thing is that I have exactly the same patches (except for one that doesn't exist on 5130) on both 5150 and 5130, but it doesn't work.

Since I moved to OC, I don't need it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back