Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H510M PRO
CPU
i5-10400F
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Hi, I patched my OS with the tool to use my gtx 1050 ti with the gpu-acceleration.
My problem is that i have a black screen just after th verbose boot and i don't see th login screen (the monitor is in waking mode).

I can boot with images if i had in my config.plist the arg-boot "nv_disable=1" but the driver doesn't work with that it's like i didn't made the patch

Can you help me ?

Hi, I patched my OS with the tool to use my gtx 1050 ti with the gpu-acceleration.
My problem is that i have a black screen just after th verbose boot and i don't see th login screen (the monitor is in waking mode).

I can boot with images if i had in my config.plist the arg-boot "nv_disable=1" but the driver doesn't work with that it's like i didn't made the patch

Can you help me ?
best to use High Sierra as that is the latest support version of macOS that works with your 1050

best to use High Sierra as that is the latest support version of macOS that works with your 1050
Ok, i will test that in few hours and i will post the result.

Ok, i will test that in few hours and i will post the result.
would be best to...

not worth using "patchers" on unsupported hardware using unsupported software

OCLP is developed for legacy Macs. Since GTX 1050 Ti is never supported by Metal, you can never achieve graphical acceleration on macOS Mojave and later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back