Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi I'm new to the forum I just buy new probook 4530s for hackintosh . I have prepare everything to proceed for a hackintosh order new wifi card , replace Hard disk to SSD drive buy app. Lion mountain 8.2.3 prepare my USB and run unibeast lion and hp probook installer 6 in my USB . My question is my current bios is F.09 should I updated to the last versio F.40 ? Thanks

Hi I'm new to the forum I just buy new probook 4530s for hackintosh . I have prepare everything to proceed for a hackintosh order new wifi card , replace Hard disk to SSD drive buy app. Lion mountain 8.2.3 prepare my USB and run unibeast lion and hp probook installer 6 in my USB . My question is my current bios is F.09 should I updated to the last versio F.40 ? Thanks

I would recommend you update to F.40 (which is the latest right now). No reason to stick with an old BIOS rev.

I am on F.09 and ML 10.8.3 and everything seems to work fine. Is there a reason for me to upgrade BIOS o F.40? What would I gain? Would I have to create my custom DSDT?

I am on F.09 and ML 10.8.3 and everything seems to work fine. Is there a reason for me to upgrade BIOS o F.40? What would I gain? Would I have to create my custom DSDT?

One concrete thing is the fan behavior is changed for the better on later versions...
Other than that you can read the changelog for the BIOS on hp.com.

And you would have to update your DSDT -- which you should already know how to do, because everyone should patch their own DSDT for best results. ProBook Installer v6.1 makes it easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back