Graphics
gtx570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Guys really need your advice i m planning to buy a windows setup for reslove can any one give me best configuration detail suitable for resolve mostly my timeline will be raw 4k and will finish off with 4k.
Please advice

Guys really need your advice i m planning to buy a windows setup for reslove can any one give me best configuration detail suitable for resolve mostly my timeline will be raw 4k and will finish off with 4k.
Please advice

Please read the Rules.
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted

This site is about installing OS X on PC hardware, not about building Windows machines.
You may well have better luck elsewhere.

Ok sorry for that but any1 can help what config il need to make a best hackintosh machine for resolve my time line will be 4k and il finish it with 4k

Ok sorry for that but any1 can help what config il need to make a best hackintosh machine for resolve my time line will be 4k and il finish it with 4k

If you are a video Pro and making money doing editing and color correction work then you'll probably
want an X99 system and a high end Nvidia gfx card. If it's just a hobby then one of the Customac
Pro builds with a 4790K and a GTX960 or 970 would do the job quite well. Socket 1150 builds are
much easier to get OS X running in a short amount of time if that matters to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back