Graphics
GTX 750TI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I really don't know where to put this thread so here it is in Laptop Support. Somewhere along the line I may try to make a laptop hackintosh. The thing is, if I were to do that, I would want the machine to boot like a real mac laptop. When I boot with my desktop hackintosh, it doesn't look convincing. I am using chimera on that. It would be great if anyone would also find out how to add the chime when the machine turns on at the beginning. The only chime mod I saw had it when it showed the accounts. Basically, I am looking for a bootloader that will boot like a real 2016 mac.

Thanks,
Cubular

I really don't know where to put this thread so here it is in Laptop Support. Somewhere along the line I may try to make a laptop hackintosh. The thing is, if I were to do that, I would want the machine to boot like a real mac laptop. When I boot with my desktop hackintosh, it doesn't look convincing. I am using chimera on that. It would be great if anyone would also find out how to add the chime when the machine turns on at the beginning. The only chime mod I saw had it when it showed the accounts. Basically, I am looking for a bootloader that will boot like a real 2016 mac.

Thanks,
Cubular

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

--

No support for audio in any hack bootloader (Clover included), so no possibility of chime.

There are a wide variety of themes available for Clover.

If you want a laptop that behaves exactly like a real Mac, visit apple.com.

OK thanks, and I did not I wanted a laptop that behaved like a real mac... Actually, I am in the middle of just planning a hackintosh mod. Either in the G4 cube, iMac G5, and now the MacBook 13 inch white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back