Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z on Alienware 15, Bluetooth works but WIFI does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for the help.
It works for the first reboot after remove those kext and patchs. But it becomes "Status: off" again after reboot. I tried several reboot, one case that is really strange is that it starts with WIFI on with connected to wlan and flipping a few time with on and off and then it turns off. Looks really strange.
Edit: For the time it connects to WIFI.. It lasts 2 mins and off as well.

I compare the wifi.log for the cases wifi is up and the case wifi is down. This logs are the different part, not sure whether it may ring the bell to the experts. Anyone can help??

Code:
Tue Apr  7 15:51:59.399 <kernel> IO80211VirtualInterface::controllerWillChangePowerState : Bringing down link
Tue Apr  7 15:51:59.399 <kernel> IO80211VirtualInterface::handleSIOCSIFFLAGS : Source controllerWillChangePowerState calling peerManager->disable
Tue Apr  7 15:51:59.399 <kernel> IO80211VirtualInterface::controllerWillChangePowerState : Bringing down link
Tue Apr  7 15:51:59.399 <kernel> AirPort_Brcm43xx::syncPowerState: WWEN[disabled]
Tue Apr  7 15:51:59.700 <kernel> IO80211AssociationJoinSnapshot::captureRequestCallback Problem reported from corecapture

Update:
I got a CLOVER from Internet with similar model and it works. The problem can be marked as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back