Contribute
Register

BCM94352HMB wifi working, but dropping constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the detailed info. I tried my best in simplifying the situation. I removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext and IOAHCIBlockStorageInject.kext. The others I moved to /System/Library/Extensions. The BroadcomBluetooth.kext was a leftover I missed. The laptop has a builtin bluetooth card which this kext was for. After removing that kext the bluetooth errors during kextcache have disappeared. Bluetooth is still recognized.
I also was able to cut it down to solely the one 10.12 5Ghz Wifi patch. No other (wifi) patch is in my config.plist in the moment.
I am now trying to understand what I should have to do with ACPI/SSDT/DSDT. However, I am not familiar with this and don't know what I should be looking for.

You are right, that's a laptop. I tried to move the tread but could not find a corresponding option for that...

Thanks for the detailed info. I tried my best in simplifying the situation. I removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext and IOAHCIBlockStorageInject.kext. The others I moved to /System/Library/Extensions. The BroadcomBluetooth.kext was a leftover I missed. The laptop has a builtin bluetooth card which this kext was for. After removing that kext the bluetooth errors during kextcache have disappeared. Bluetooth is still recognized.
I also was able to cut it down to solely the one 10.12 5Ghz Wifi patch. No other (wifi) patch is in my config.plist in the moment.
I am now trying to understand what I should have to do with ACPI/SSDT/DSDT. However, I am not familiar with this and don't know what I should be looking for.

You are right, that's a laptop. I tried to move the tread but could not find a corresponding option for that...

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Consider a fresh install.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Note also that the ACPI patching guide is linked from the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back