i5-7500
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed Mojave on a Lenovo Thinkpad T450 laptop and Windows 10 1703 too. I replaced the original wifi card with a Broadcom one. This is very good for Mojave, because it works perfectly in wifi. But I can't find a Driver for Windows 10. I searched the net and found several driver variants, but none of them work. The data of the wifi card are: Airport Extreme type card (0x14E4, 0x117) Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0. If anyone has faced this problem, please help me solve it. Why if I find BCM46xx drivers on the net and install them in windows, they still don't work? What mistake am I making? Also, I previously installed Ubuntu 20.04 and I didn't find a suitable driver for it either. So I went back to windows and installed it. Please give me an answer if there are no solutions to my problem. Thank you in advance.

I installed Mojave on a Lenovo Thinkpad T450 laptop and Windows 10 1703 too. I replaced the original wifi card with a Broadcom one. This is very good for Mojave, because it works perfectly in wifi. But I can't find a Driver for Windows 10. I searched the net and found several driver variants, but none of them work. The data of the wifi card are: Airport Extreme type card (0x14E4, 0x117) Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0. If anyone has faced this problem, please help me solve it. Why if I find BCM46xx drivers on the net and install them in windows, they still don't work? What mistake am I making? Also, I previously installed Ubuntu 20.04 and I didn't find a suitable driver for it either. So I went back to windows and installed it. Please give me an answer if there are no solutions to my problem. Thank you in advance.
i have moved your post to laptop support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back