Contribute
Register

"Ballistix Sport LT BLS2K8G4D30BESBK" and "Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming" compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix z390-e Gaming
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Radeon RX 470 4Gb
Hello,

I am building my first Hackintosh and possibly bought the wrong RAM modules. The "Ballistix Sport LT" that I got are the only listed in the Buyer´s Guide under the Mac Pro section, but I cant find them in the compatibility List of the "Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming"(Also from the Mac Pro section).

Now I am asking myself wether i could try them out anyway? Or do they Work? Would you recommand sending back and witch other RAM Should i get instead?

Hope this is the right section and sry for my mediocre english skills ;)
Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Here is the compatibility list that I used:

Hello,

I am building my first Hackintosh and possibly bought the wrong RAM modules. The "Ballistix Sport LT" that I got are the only listed in the Buyer´s Guide under the Mac Pro section, but I cant find them in the compatibility List of the "Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming"(Also from the Mac Pro section).

Now I am asking myself wether i could try them out anyway? Or do they Work? Would you recommand sending back and witch other RAM Should i get instead?

These Ram modules should work with your motherboard if they are both listed in the same section of the buyer's guide.

Thank you! I´ll try it.

Hello,

are you able to install Mojave without problems on this MB ??? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back