Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so IGNORE me!
Hey Guys!

I have a very strange sound problem. Its like a distortion effect that comes up when i run Logic or games like Half life 2. When I reboot it works again until I start those apps, then even on Itunes is the same effect.

I use a UD2 with the Kexts from multibeast. Had no change to fix the problem with researching....

Has anyone an idea???

Thx a lot!

Same Problem here, but its not a specific Program. The Sound Problem is with youtube or itunes as well. Not everytime.

I tried several kext but nothing helped as well as gigabeast.

I have the GA-P55m-UD4

Long Shot, as this may not be your problem if you've installed using Gigabeast, so that you get a "good" DSDT....

Audio stutters can be caused by band/no HPET or possibly general IRQ (interrupt) conflicts. To avoid those issues, you need to use, and have edits to, a DSDT.aml

If you didn't get one of Tony's "fixed' DSDTs, then re-run Gigabeast to get "all in one solution" for Giga MB that includes a DSDT. (I am assuming you dont want to extract and edit your own DSDTs....)

If you have a DSDT already installed, you'll see it inside the /Extra folder.

If not the above, then I have no other ideas...

I have installed with multibeast. The Problem persists. I have no idea what it is. Very strange. It seems thats the lags/shutters come with high cpu load, sometimes even in idle.

Any further idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back